[THIN] I Need to create a batch file

  • From: Robert Williams <RWilliams@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:02:20 -0800

I am going to publish an app in nfuse for users to run an expense report.
Each user will have an executable in their Home Directory ( W:\ ), my
sitution is that I would like to create a subfolder in each w: drive for
this app but I cannnot remember how to create a batch file to autocreate a
subfolder under each %username% folder...

I found a batch file to copy file to the root of each w:\ drive but not a
subfolder....
Any of you batch file gurus out there can help?

Here is what I need:

My folder structure is u:\users\%username%\
I want to create a folder called "Expense Reports"
I want to copy a file called "Expense Report Form.exe" to each "Expense
Report" folder.

Thank You,
Robert Williams
Senior Network Administrator