[THIN] Re: Hyperlinks opening locally and not on citrix server

  • From: "Frederic Allaert" <frederic.allaert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 14:09:18 +0200

You should look for server-to-client content redirection in CMC.
However in my environment Win2k SP3 MF 1.8 SP3, this feature doesn't
work properly so had to be disabled.

The first time a user clicks a hyperlink, it's opened in the local
browser
on the client properly. The second and any subsequent attempts, the
whole session locks
up for about a minute or 2, then it suddenly unlocks and the web link
opens
up on the server instead of the client... :-(

Vriendelijke groeten / Best regards,

Frederic Allaert