[THIN] Re: HyperThreading

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 12:59:23 -0600

Sure. I mean it really depends right. If you are dealing with an
Organization with over 4000 production servers they get a little touchy
about unknowns.=20

Of course a SQL server with a ton of load and lots of work threads
spinning and what not, then all the sudden a process stops.... The MS
boys will do anything to prevent that type of thing even if they are
only seeing it in a handful of places.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20