[THIN] Re: Hybrid question?

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 11:03:22 -0500

I purchased a 19" Nokia CRT in 1995-1996 and used it until about 2003.
Then I gave it to a friend and who used it up until last year.  The only
reason he doesn't use it any more is because he got an LCD.  It still
looked as good as when I got it.

CRT's and other computer equipment can certainly >last< 10 years.
Whether or not it's worth using after 10 years is another story.