[THIN] Hybrid profiles

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 11:04:13 +0100

Hi,

Citrix article 110351 Best partices for profile design discusses the use
of the %profilepath% variable for app silos using multiple profiles.

I have set up the variable %profilepath% = Office on one TS and
%profilepath% = apps on the other.

When I configure the tsprofile in AD I have
\\srw2k3-dc01\tsprofiles$\%profilepath%\%username%

But what happens is it is creating a directory %profilepath%\user01 and
is not passing the office variable.

Im I missing something in the syntax or do I need to create the variable
on the DC as well.

Thanks
ROnnie

Ronnie Hamilton
Lufthansa Airmotive Ireland
Nass Road
Dublin
Tel : 01 4011253
ltai

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you have received this email in error, please advise by return email and delete
all copies of the message.