[THIN] Re: Hybrid Profiles/FlexProfiles

  • From: "Claudio Rodrigues" <crodrigues@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 14:30:56 -0400

Thanks for the info. Could you provide more details? What I mean is:
Outlook Settings: are these registry settings only - examples please?
The same for Office, etc. I just need to know if they are registry
settings only as currently the tool allows you to create your own
registry 'pushes' to be used for the users.

For the icons, do you see a need to be able to 'push' certain specific
icons to the users desktop (full shortcuts I mean with icon, pointer to
executable and startup folder)?

For the registry merges, do you see a need to use CMD scripts if the
tool can push all the registry tweaks (built-in and the ones you can
add) directly?

The more info and examples you can send to me the better as I really
want to have this tool out soon but with ALL the features admins need!

Thanks!