[THIN] Re: Hybrid Profile

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:06:11 -0600

Oh yeah. You can do the Clientinfo util with the INI's and OPS files
(haven't yet, but should be easy)

The CCS util is cool, fast, and too much to install sometimes.

For configuration the big thing is only having a single point to change
instead of multiple. Basically they both are smoke mirrors!

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20
RapidApp