[THIN] Re: Hybrid Profile

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 09:56:44 -0600

Yeah. I have found that if everything is centralized AND you manage your
profiles you can get away without this.

BUT if you have users that hit servers across different locations even a
1mb profile can slow things down when it goes across the wan.

That is when this gets fun.

Of course with 2003 server you can over ride a user profile attribute at
the server level so it wont be that much of a problem.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20
RapidApp