[THIN] Re: Hung sessions with Word and Outlook

  • From: "Kevin Hopley" <khopley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 17:53:32 +0100

Thanks for those comments.

Dave
My problem isn't as extreme as yours although similar. I don't have to =
reboot the server, just terminate the users session. Most of the users =
also use pst files although all their email comes through exchange - =
this is something that is scheduled to be rectified but one of the users =
(the worst case) doesn't use a pst file at all.

Chris
The email editor is something I haven't checked. It was set to rich text =
but have changed to plain text for simplicity and to test.

Kevin Hopley