[THIN] Re: Hung sessions with Word and Outlook

  • From: "Chris Fraser" <chrisfraser@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 09:20:49 -0700

Wouldn't more drives/storage for the exchange server be quite a bit
cheaper than
a single user citrix box?

Is Word set to be the outlook email editor? What happens if you set
it to outlook?

- -----
Chris Fraser
chrisfraser@xxxxxxxxxx
604 638 8456

*******
Please be advised that this transmittal may be a confidential
attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged or
confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
read, copy or re-transmit this communication.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail
(postmaster@xxxxxxxx) or by telephone (call us collect at
212-403-4357) and delete this message and any attachments. Thank you
in advance for your cooperation and assistance.
*******