[THIN] Re: Huge print problem

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 11:44:03 -0700

=20

By any chance are you running McAfee NetShield?  If so, we ran into a
problem similar to this on our Windows 2000 Server servers a print
servers with NetShield 4.5SP1 installed.  We had to put the print
spooler folder in the list of "do not scan".  That appeared to
resolve out problems.

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406