[THIN] Re: Hp Universal Driver

  • From: "Mike Semon" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 07:51:44 -0500

I have a 64-bit server in testing now. Hoping the UPD will work for most
printers. We may test the HP Universal driver If UPD

does not cut the mustard. I have heard mixed reviews on 32-bit HP Universal
Driver also, so this is causing us concern. How

about using mappings in the 64-bit world. Does this work? Don't want to
start loading drivers that is a scary thought.

Mike

  _____