[THIN] How to tell which client is installed?

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 09:07:33 -0500

I'm writing a command file to either install a Win32 V8 client, or
upgrade an existing Win32 V6 client. If they already have a V8 client,
of course I want to do nothing. Is there a file I can check for to
determine what client is already installed? (This is dealing just with
the full Program Neighborhood).

---
The T drive is not backed up
http://www.go-eol.com