[THIN] Re: How to set Windows Terminal Server to use client MAC address

  • From: jbchurn@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 23:00:35 +0800

Actually I don't mean both server and client using same mac address, as long as
the gateway controller will allow thin client mac address to access internet
who successful login, then other thin clients can be control from using
internet unless they sign in. Otherwise, if using ts mac address, once a client
successful login, others can also access internet without login which is what I
don't want to achieve.