[THIN] How to prevent printers for autocreating

  • From: Adam_Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 07:54:10 -0700

HI All,

On a W2K SP2  XPe FR2 system, I want to stop all those $@#% fax drivers
from attempting to autocreate.  Can anyone tell me how to do this?  I do
not want to pre-define all my endusers printers (except for loading drivers
and creating mapping file) so turning off auto-create may not be an option.

adam

This weeks Sponsor NetX Inc Thin Client
NetX Develops XP and NT Embedded
Extremely Secure, and Remotely Managed.