[THIN] Re: How to force reboot via IM

  • From: "Mark CALLEJA" <Mark.CALLEJA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:20:31 +0800

Doug

Are the files in question DLLs or are they executables or documents

Mk

Mark Calleja
Network Systems Coordinator
Network Systems
Dept Housing and Works
(08) 9222 4941
mark.calleja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary,
and those who don't"

>>> Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxx 23/09/2005 14:00:26 pm >>>
You'd think but I don't trust this package.  Written locally by people who
have no clue about ts/multi user environment.