[THIN] Re: How ready\stable is MPS 4?

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 12:29:23 -0600

Canons, deskjets, small laserjets, Lexmark, Dymo label printers, all in
ones, etc.

  _____

From: "Steve Greenberg"
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 16:53:16

Agreed, Tricerat has taken this tehcnology much further than EMF and as a
result is approaching 100% reliable client printing....

Please be advised that this transmittal may be a confidential
attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged or
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy or re-transmit this communication. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us by e-mail (postmaster@xxxxxxxx) or
by telephone (call us collect at 212-403-4357) and delete this message and
any attachments. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance.
www.wlrk.com