[THIN] Re: How many users will go on my server

  • From: "Robert K Coffman Jr - Info From Data Corporation" <bcoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:07:07 -0500

>But seriously - I've never found anything remotely usable, or
responsive, when 100% CPU activity is reported.

Probably not fair, as they use "idle time" and run at low priority, but my
(own) servers are always at 100% utilization running various distributed
applications, and they are very usable and responsive.

And no, not SETI!

- Bob

This weeks sponsor triCerat Inc.
triCerat makes your job easier by offering essential
applications to eliminate your printing, policy and profile,
and your application management problems.
http://www.triCerat.com