[THIN] Re: How many users are you getting?

  • From: "Pardee, Michael P." <MPardee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 08:43:52 -0500

On NT4 TSE?!  Wow.  We publish out the desktop and I can barely get above 60
users before running out of registry space.  Worked with Microsoft on
adjusting the PagedPoolSize and RegistrySizeLimit values and it did no good.
I am VERY impressed (and jealous) that you can get that many users on an NT4
TSE box.