[THIN] Re: How long?

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 18:10:55 -0500

Thanks Jan and Hector and the Steve's and all you pioneers out there. Who
remembers theThin Dinners at iForum? Who still owns a TheThin.net Archives and
Utilities CD from those years?  (I still have all the master disks from all the
different versions I put out over the years) I corroborated with Tricerat one
year, Provision Networks (Emergent Online) one year and then on my own 2 years
so I think there are 4 different versions of the CD.

Jim Kenzig
jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.kenzig.com