[THIN] How do I make Visio file global

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:56:14 -0700

Hi All,

I am trying to figure out a way to get Visio to recognize new stencils that
I drop into the stencil directory.  The only way I have been successful so
far is to drop it into My Documents\My Shapes.  However, I do not want
every user to have a copy of the stencil on the servers.  I also don't want
them to have to search.  It would be realy nice that when a user click on
New Drawing, or File/Shapes, the new stencils are listed with the ones
provided by Microsoft.  Anyone know how to do this?

adam