[THIN] Re: How do I enable Speedscreen Latency Reduction for Web Interface?

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 08:42:46 -0500

there are several ica template files in the web interface.  I forget where
exactly but you'll find them.  Find the one for low bandwidth that has all
the speedscreen and other things in it (open them in notepad and look
around) and make a copy of it.  rename that copy to math the default and
then all users will get those settings.

Greg

On 3/22/07, Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

Im looking at enabling SpreedScreen Latency Reduction (SLR) on all
applications that are launched via the Web Interface (WI).  We use PNAgent
internally and WI for Remote Access.

Is it possible to enable SLR for WI only and leave internal applications
as
they are?

How do I enable SLR on WI?  Do I also need to make modifications on each
Presentation Server 4 server? Are there any best practice documents on
doing
this?

Thanks
Angela