[THIN] How do I disable Save As and browsing in Acrobat

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:38:09 -0700

All,

How do I disable to Save As function in Acrobat?  I've managed to get a
number of things locked down, but the Save As eludes me.  Once it brings up
the browser box, it freely roams the network.  I'm using 6.01 on W2K.

adam

This weeks sponsor Vizioncore, Inc.
--> vc-iMonitor - Performance Monitoring, Control & Reporting
--> vc-iControl - Desktop & Start Menu Management & Reporting
--> vc-iMapper - Drive, Printer & COM Management & Reporting
http://vizioncore.com/products.html