[THIN] Re: How can I keep people from seeing my server

  • From: "John Carver" <johncarver@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:14:51 -0700

Before you start throwing money at this, you might just change the port
for ICA. Only running published applications is a good thing also. This
all depends on how seriously you want to address this problem. I just
thought I'd put out some quick fix ideas that don't require a budget.

John Carver
MCSE, CCEA, MCT, CCI, DAD

-MetaFrame XP Practice Exams at www.LearnCitrix.com -