[THIN] Re: How can I create Accounts from a text file?

  • From: "Mark CALLEJA" <Mark.CALLEJA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 23:09:05 +0800

Jeff

Use the adduser.exe from the Resource kit.  It basically has a file
that you pipe to the exe and it automatically adds or edits the users
according to the parameters set in the spreadsheet.

HTH
Mk

>>> hoyj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 28/08/2002 23:01:29 >>>

I have a new 2000 machine not running active directory. I want to
create
about 700 accounts for students in one of our schools.

Is there a tool I could use to do this? or maybe its a part of the OS I
just
cant find.

Thanks in advance

Jeff Hoy

This weeks Sponsor:
ThinPrint
- High resolution, DRIVER FREE PRINTING with no loss of quality in
color.
- Removes print spooling and rendering tasks from your terminal
server.
http://www.thinprint.com