[THIN] Re: How Can I force Screen Resolution

  • From: "Eduard L. Frerking" <elfelf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 18:46:43 -0700

Good Question! Can I put in a special condition.

We publish the desktop. However, I would like to force a specific resolution
than the current one when a specific application is launched from that
already published desktop. I know that this sounds like a poorly written
application in the 1st place, but it's display get messed up whenever it is
not in the 640x480 resolution. Other applications like the 1024x768.

Eduard L. Frerking
Capt. Jason M. Dahl Elementary School-FMSD
San José, CA  95111
elfelf@xxxxxxxxxxx