[THIN] Re: Hotkey1Char

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:16:22 +0000

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:51:51 -0800, MASSEY, BILL
<WMASSEY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We are switching our old CE thin clients over to use the Web Interface
> so they can then select the full desktop published app. But if they try
> to use "Shift F2" it toggles the window. I have modified every
> APPSRV.INI on the web interface server and on the citrix server running
> the desktop but this still happens. Anyone have any ideas?
>
> These are old NCD 200 thin clients. We have MPS3 on windows 2000.

It could be something to do with the client app.. On MPS3 on win2k3
here, it just makes the app run in a window, as opposed to loading a
full desktop. Can the clients be upgraded at all?

Andrew
This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint, GmbH
for Microsoft Terminal Services
http://www.thinprint.com/dotprint/index.php?s=682&lc=1