[THIN] HotFix 328020 for W2K SP3

  • From: "TheThin" <TheThin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 12:12:00 -0500

Can anyone tell me if this hotfix also needs to be loaded on the client
side if the client is running W2K SP3? =20

The technote references 2000 Pro as being applicable, but I haven't
heard of read of anyone on the list pushing this out to their clients.

The nice lady at MS didn't seem to really understand the questions, but
since the article applies to 2000 Pro, she thought that it probably
should go on the clients as well.  Somehow she didn't sound overly
confident though...

Thanks,
        Brian Politis