[THIN] Re: Homedrive mapping

  • From: "Mike Semon" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 18:18:20 -0600

Novell client 4.83, W2k SP3, Metaframe XPe FR2.  The error message I get is:

Home directory was not created because it already exists.  You might want
to select a different name, or make sure that the user has full access
priveleges to the existing one.

I know that I have full access to this share and I can input this path
in the NT 4.0 Terminal Server Homedrive path and it works fine.

Any ideas?

Mike