[THIN] Re: Home Folder ownership

  • From: hboogz <hboogz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 13:11:34 -0500

Thanks for the reply.

I've implemented the last two bullet points and will look at technet's site
for more information.

would you or anyone have feedback on where/when i would execute the above
scripts ?

Thanks,

On 11/13/06, Michel Bos <Michel.Bos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 - On the ms-technet site there is a best practice article about profiles
/ homedirs, check that first. You need to set special permissions on the
folders;

- Check your policies to set add the administrators-group to roaming
profiles;

- Disable the ability to use offline folders on the profiles directory /
share.

Grtz,,

Michel