[THIN] Re: High security settings on TS

  • From: "Anders Hansen-Øvre" <Anders.Hansen-Ovre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 23:00:26 +0200

Hi Jim.

Nice links btw, but the thing I need is a How-to on securing a terminal
server (Win2k) with file security.
Recommended settings on the system volume, documents and Settings, the
Winnt folder and so on...
and a overview of the consequences :)

---
mvh/yours
Anders Hansen-Øvre, Seniorkonsulent, Konsulenthuset Contra as
Mail    : anders.hansen-ovre@xxxxxxxxx