[THIN] Re: Hide Web interface Apps

  • From: "Jim Cannon" <Mach1-70@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 00:11:20 -0600

Warren....My not being very proficient in ASP I am having some difficulty
with this....I am going with option 1 and have the second site built and
hideapps is working on the second site however when I paste the code below
into a blank default.asp I get page cannot be displayed...Our internal IP
range is 10.x.x.x .....Any help is appreciated....