[THIN] Hide Drives Problem

  • From: "Seitz, Linden" <L.Seitz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin@Freelists. Org (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 13:23:40 -0600

Environment:  Windows 2000 SP3 Terminal Servers running XPe FR3 in an NT4
domain
 "Hide these specified drives in My Computer" and "Prevent access to drives
from My Computer" are configured in the Local Security Policy, server hosts
Anonymous Applications only.  A test Published Desktop as well as a test
Published Explorer hide server and client drives.  When I run a specific
Published Application (Kronos Workstation version 4.3), I can view and
access all client and server drives from within the application.
How can I make sure that the drives are hidden within this application as
well?  Don't understand how the Desktop/Explorer can show one view and the
application another....