[THIN] Re: Helpdesk support software - any ideas?

  • From: "MadProfessor" <madprofessor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 19:19:31 -0600

I'm not near as swamped, but I'm soley responsible for 7 offices (one of
which is just being opened, and hence needed cable pulled for data and
phone, as well as needing new servers spec'd and whatnot), 6 of which are
remote, and totaling approximately 110 workstations, plus a telemarketing
department.

No wonder I'm going gray.....(I'm 25)

Sherwood McGowan
LCA and damned proud to be opensource!