[THIN] Re: Help with a VBScript

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <neil.braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 12:26:40 +0100

Accepted that I have replied off-list with your vbscript help.

What I don't understand about this, is why you cannot simply call kix
directly from your app, as opposed to calling a batch file, which then =
calls
the kix script?

Neil

This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named=20
recipient(s) only and are confidential and may be privileged.
If they have come to you in error you must take no action based=20
on them, nor must you copy or disclose them or any part of=20
their contents to any person or organisation; please notify the=20
sender immediately and delete this e-mail and its attachments from=20
your computer system.

Please note that Internet communications are not necessarily secure=20
and may be changed, intercepted or corrupted. We advise that=20
you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us=20
and we will not accept any liability for any such changes,=20
interceptions or corruptions.=20

Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and its=20
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping=20
with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they=20
are actually virus free.

Copyright in this e-mail and attachments created by us belongs=20
to Littlewoods.=20

Littlewoods takes steps to prohibit the transmission of offensive,=20
obscene or discriminatory material.  If this message contains=20
inappropriate material please forward the e-mail intact to=20
postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and it will be investigated.=20
Statements and opinions contained in this e-mail may not=20
necessarily represent those of Littlewoods.

Please note that e-mail communication may be monitored.

Registered office:=20
Littlewoods Retail Limited,=20
Sir John Moores Building,=20
100 Old Hall Street,=20