[THIN] Re: Help with a VBScript

  • From: "Anders Hansen-�vre" <Anders.Hansen-Ovre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:21:25 +0200

Well the problem is that I have to use a batch file first to start
"kix32.exe script.kix $date=%1 $event=%2" and so on...
The kixscript run with setconsole("hide") ... And I don't know how to
directly use parameter applied along with a start of the command

---
mvh/yours
Anders Hansen-Øvre, Seniorkonsulent
Mail    : anders.hansen-ovre@xxxxxxxxx
Cell    : (+47) 90 98 17 78

Konsulenthuset Contra as
http://www.contra.no

http://www.littlewoods.com=20

This email may be confidential and/or privileged. Only the intended
recipient may access or use it. Any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient please notify us immediately by return email and
then erase the email.

We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses
or similar in any attachment or message...,..,..,.