[THIN] Re: Help with a VBScript

  • From: "Anders Hansen-�vre" <Anders.Hansen-Ovre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:42:34 +0200

Hi Neil!

The situation is that the software that triggers the script only will
accept to start one file. As far as I know we are not able to use
parameters in a kixscript without adding them like "kix32.exe script.kix
$param1=Hello" The batch file gives the users a quick command prompt
flash on the screen. I think a VBScript can run in the background and
that fixes the problem.

---
mvh/yours
Anders Hansen-Øvre, Seniorkonsulent