[THIN] Help with Setting Up CSG

  • From: "Friese, Casey A." <CAFriese@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:19:25 -0600

I have 2 Windows 2003 Enterprise servers, one with Metaframe PS 3.0
installed on it and the other with WI on it.  I'm attempting to install CSG
and STA on the WI box that sits in my DMZ.  Not ideal but I'm told by Citrix
that it will work.  I'm a bit confused during the CSG setup part.
Specifically, when I reach the 'Authentication Service (AS) Details'
configuration page during the CSG setup.  Can anyone tell me what FQDN I'm
susposed to put in for the server running the Authentication Service?  I'm a
bit new to all of this but looking at both servers, the Metaframe PS 3.0
server and the WI server, neither of which contain a service named
Authentication that I can find.  Perhaps I'm susposed to install STA prior
to CSG, I'm not sure.

Thanks,

Casey Friese