[THIN] Re: Help with Publishing Desktop

  • From: Dan Dillman <dan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:01:26 +0000

Use the Citrix receiver enterprise on the published desktop and publish apps
you want to have the control of.  If the app is on the same server it will
simply act as a shortcut but if on a different server it would create a session
accordingly.  Also, you will want to use the hidden apps option to hide the
published desktop icon from the users when they are inside the desktop.  This
will most likely require you to create your own services site.

Regards,
Dan Dillman
Applications2U

Sent from my Windows Phone