[THIN] Re: Help! slow logon process from remote site

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 19:01:43 -0500

I'll try watching but they have to be connected as I see policy and
logon scripts run without issue. It could be the published app is doing
something except that the users on the local LAN have no issue. There is
no other port that comes into play other then 1494 and 8080 correct (I'm
using full Citrix Program Neighborhood 7.1 and connecting to application
by setting server names and TCP)?

Thanks for your suggestions!!

Matthew Shrewsbury, MCSE+Internet MCSE 2000 CCA

Network Administrator

.