[THIN] Re: Help on html

  • From: "George Yobst" <george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 11:48:14 -0700

Ummm, tell your users to use a standerdized browser.  IE, Firefox,
Opera, Safari.
Something that does javascript too is usually a good idea.  If they're
stupid enough to use WebTV or an older browser and aren't keeping up
with semi-current technology, then they doen't deserve even the time
for your support.  Nobody can be all to _everybody_, period.  Show no
mercy.  -George

On 7/27/06, D P <webdbp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, I design websites in html. I am getting feedback that on one of them there are odd characters appearing on various computers, squares, ??, etc. These characters do not appear on my computer. I looked at MS for help and it said that some earlier versions of browsers don't support Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) tables. Help? How can I make html user friendly and please everyone all of the time? Thanks.

________________________________ Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.