[THIN] Re: Help me out here....

  • From: "Chad Schneider (IT)" <Chad.M.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 15:39:01 -0600

Not what I was looking for.  I know I can set the duration to XX
seconds/minutes.

If the user types 2 wrong passwords, then types the correct one, does the
account lockout threshhold get reset, or does that not happen until the reset
account lockout counter time is reached?

Chad Schneider
Systems Engineer
ThedaCare IT
920-735-7615

>>> "Mike Semon" <msemon@xxxxxxx> 3/3/2008 3:29 PM >>>

Depending on what you have the Lockout duration set for. If it is set to 0 then
it will not be unlocked until admin unlocks. You can set the Lockout duration
from 0 to 99999.
Mike