[THIN] Re: Help me find this thin list utility from yesteryear. I think it was from Jan B

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 07:03:00 -0400

Warren
You da man!  Thanks a lot.  I went through like all 6 versions I had ever
made of the Thin.net CD's and still couldnt find it.  I think it was called
notallowed.exe at the time.  It was very handy to do things like prevent
outlook express from running just by popping this file in over the top of
the executable.

Thanks so much,

Jim Kenzig
http://www.kenzig.com