[THIN] Re: Help me find this thin list utility from yesteryear. I think it was from Jan B

  • From: "Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 00:02:19 -0400

Jim - not sure but check out this REALLY OLD page..
http://www.dabcc.com/thinsol/downloads/  maybe you will find it there?  Or
maybe it is in one of the zips like David Hart's out of the box tools. Of -
worth a shot.. I don't see it there but worth a shot.. that page was last
updated early 2004 .. lol.. old page...