[THIN] Help is appreciated....

  • From: "Chad Schneider (IT)" <Chad.M.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:26:25 -0500

CAG 4.5.

We want to make an SSL VPN connection via the CAG.  We want split tunneling off
(I feel for obvious reasons), but are now unable to get to external internet
sites.  Our VPN users get an internal IP address, with an internal Default
gateway.  We have 3 static routes into our internal network.  All requests to
the internal network work fine.  No requests to any external site work.

How can I make this work, allowing no split tunneling, but also allowing
internet traffic to the outside of the network.

Chad Schneider
Systems Engineer
ThedaCare IT
920-735-7615