[THIN] Re: Help Studying for the CCA

  • From: "John Carver" <johncarver@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 08:47:30 -0700

Question 1. Load Manager bases it's decisions on the Load Level reported
by each server. (0-10,000) You can attach Load Evaluators to servers to
effect this load level. The DEFAULT load evaluator attached to MetaFrame
XPa and XPe servers is the User Load evaluator. 100 users=10,000 (Full
Load)

Question 2. there are 15 anonymous accounts created by default on
MetaFrame XP servers that are members of a domain or workgroup. There
are NO anonymous accounts created on MetaFrame server that is a domain
controller. (Read the question carefully)

Question 3. When the 35 day grace period expires, and licenses have not
been activated, the server will stop accepting connections. That is what
you need to know for the exam. BUT, in reality the server should allow
one connection by an administrator. (presumably to activate licenses)

If you have more questions you can always join the Citrix certification
list at //www.freelists.org/list/learncitrix

John Carver
MCSE, CCEA, MCT, CCI, DAD

-MetaFrame XP Practice Exams at www.LearnCitrix.com -