[THIN] Re: Help - Printing a file to a users default printer.

  • From: "Tastet, Arthur" <ARTHUR.TASTET@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 09:05:04 -0400

I have done some more testing on the below problem.  If I publish out
Notepad and print once from it and then exit out of Notepad.  The three
below senarios work.  Any ideas on what the problem might be?  Has anybody
used a script to send a file to a users windows default printer?

Thanks,
Arthur Tastet
Moses Cone Health System