[THIN] Help Out Of memory

  • From: "Nagarajan Haridas" <nagarajan.haridas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:53:59 +0530

HI

How are you?

 I am asking you for one help. I am running a VB application (on terminal
Servers and accessing though Citrix) and SQL in the backend system.while
generating the report using the application with more items I am getting the
error as shown below

Nearly 50 users are accessing the application using the Citrix Portal and
the VB application is published in a Web server where Citrix Web interface
is installed.

In C: and D: drive of the application servers there are enough free space
also. And physical memory of 2 GB RAM .

You have any idea about this error

_________

Nagarajan Haridas

Citrix Operational Support: Team Member

SLK Software Services: Bangalore: India

Office: 91-80-23515721 Ext: 207

           91-80-23519240 (Direct)

_________

Nagarajan Haridas

Symphony Citrix Operational Support: Team Member

SLK Software Services: Bangalore: India

Office: 91-80-23515721 Ext: 207

           91-80-23519240 (Direct)

JPEG image