[THIN] Re: Help! Interbase vs Firebird vs BDE

  • From: Tom Howarth <tom.howarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 17:22:51 +0100

yes Application Isolation environment, it may help you, however it is
quite limited as it can not isolate applications that do Com calls
there is a paper on Brian Maddens site which gives you a very good
overview. you other option is to silo the applications that are
causing the conflict. also have you verified that the issue is not
apparent in a thick environment?

--
Tom at home
N¬ÁçÊhžÊ+Jê^­*^yÔëÉK¢)©®‹Þêß¹šÇ–‰àÂ+a¢Ø^­¨žÛDA7ÑÖN¸š–m§ÿðÃ.¥êì¥çr‰¿±êïz»?r‰©ºØ‚˜i