[THIN] Help

  • From: Bill Beckett <Bill.beckett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:28:20 -0500

We have an XP workstation running as essentially a dumb terminal. The latest
ICA client is setup on this workstation. It is used to access a farm on an
internal network which runs MF XP and NFUSE and runs a few published apps.
It also needs to access an external Citrix server which is setup via Program
Neighborhood and a desktop is used. The problem is this:

Whenever a user tries to access the desktop, a published app on the internal
farm always launches. I've cleared the cache but it still happens. Anyone
know why?